When you assume a significant expense like a house painting project, you should feel confident that someone will be there to correct any issues. At Robinson Painting of Colorado LLC, we take great pride in providing long-lasting paint jobs. In the unlikely event that there is a problem with a painting job we completed for you, please call us to have the problem corrected.
OUR WARRANTY POLICY:
This policy is subject to the limitations set forth below. For 12 months from the date that your contract was signed, Robinson Painting of Colorado LLC will repair peeling, blistering, or chipping paint caused by defective quality.
Upgrade Option #1: 5-year exterior labor warranty when using two coats SuperPaint Exterior Acrylic Latex. It is backed with Sherwin-Williams 25 year product warranty.
Upgrade Option #2: 10-year exterior labor warranty when using two coats Duration Exterior Acrylic Latex or Emerald Exterior Acrylic Latex. It is backed with a Sherwin-Williams Limited Lifetime product warranty.
For this warranty to take effect, you must:
- Retain a copy of the original contract.
- Present evidence that all payments have been made in full upon completion.
- Contact us by email – email@example.com – so that we can arrange for an inspection of your property, explain the nature and extent of the covered repairs, and schedule the needed work.
- Make the property accessible for us to perform the repairs.
Robinson Painting of Colorado LLC will:
- Perform all of the covered repairs at no cost to you.
- Perform any covered repairs to surface preparation, as described in the original contract.
- Perform any covered repairs on specific areas where peeling or blistering has occurred.
- An exact color match cannot be assured, as environmental conditions will affect all paint colors over time. Still, we will do our best to match colors as closely as possible.
What the warranty does NOT cover:
- Any work where Robinson Painting of Colorado LLC did not supply the painting materials.
- Any work which was not performed by Robinson Painting of Colorado LLC or its affiliates.
- Any surfaces where someone other than Robinson Painting of Colorado LLC or its affiliates has attempted to do surface preparation or repairs.
- Any peeling or blistering that Robinson Painting of Colorado LLC determines is the result of moisture intrusion problems. Properly applied paint can blister and peel in areas where the substrate is exposed to large amounts of moisture. Inadequately ventilated interior rooms (kitchens, bathrooms, etc.) and leaking roofs, windows, or gutters filled with debris are some of the usual moisture intrusion culprits.
- Any horizontal surface or any surface where the damage results from a structural design allowing moisture to collect. This includes, but is not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, and roofs.
- Varnished or natural finished wood surfaces.
- Conditions that are the result of a failure in the paint itself, including but not limited to: fading, chalking, flashing, or lapping.
- The appearance of mildew, mold, or any other environmental conditions.
- The appearance of cracks due to earthquakes or ground movement.
- Pressure-treated wood may contain excess moisture due to the chemicals used to treat the wood, and warranties may not apply to these surfaces.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE BY Robinson Painting of Colorado LLC AND IS INSTEAD OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THOSE SERVICES PROVIDED BY Robinson Painting of Colorado LLC TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER NAMED ON THE FRONT OF THE JOB CONTRACT.