About Us & Company Information
Robinson Painting of Colorado LLC is a full-service paint contracting company specializing in custom residential and commercial projects. We provide high-quality interior & exterior house painting and waterproofing.
All of our employees are skilled and experienced. Company owner Adam Robinson is a third-generation painter with a rich history of painting. Adam founded the company in 2004 and today still personally supervises each crew. Weekly in-house meetings are held to discuss products, safety, scheduling, etc.
Our mission is to create great-looking, long-lasting interior and exterior paint jobs at Robinson Painting by consistently exceeding established painting industry quality standards. We strive to deliver friendly, reliable customer service to all of our customers.
The Benefits of using Robinson Painting of Colorado
- We offer a detailed inspection. Our goal is to identify current problems and any areas that could cause unnecessary damage in the future.
- We provide detailed estimates which can be itemized upon request to accommodate specific needs and work with your budget.
- We are a full service painting contractor. Our goal it’s to remove the stress and headache of a home improvement project. We can also do minor repairs to woodwork and sheetrock or coordinate larger projects with our trade partners along with our painting expertise. In all cases, we try to remove stress and friction from your home improvement process.
- We use excellent products and have extensive knowledge of the painting industry. With over 15 years of experience in our field, we work closely with industry leaders, such as Sherwin-Williams, to speed on new products and changes to existing products. We stay in weekly contact with our dedicated Sherwin-Williams specialist to ensure we are informed directly of industry standards and expectations.
- We offer one of the painting industry’s best warranties. With our 10-year exterior warranty, you can rest easy, knowing that any issues that may arise will be taken care of promptly. When partnered with our maintenance program, the exterior paint of your home becomes completely hassle-free.
- Our maintenance program is designed to keep your house looking new. We understand that painting your home is a big investment, and we want to partner with you to keep it looking fresh for as long as possible. With our maintenance program, we inspect your home annually and make any repairs necessary to keep your house looking fresh and prevent future damage.
- Financing/Extended payment options – We understand that your home’s painting could be an unexpected expense. We can work with you to establish a monthly payment plan that will be automatically charged to your credit card, lightening the financial burden.
Our Approach to Painting
We will meet with you to go over any interior or exterior painting work that needs to be completed. We will answer any questions or concerns you may have about your interior/exterior painting project. After addressing all known issues, we will provide a detailed painting estimate with the exact job cost.
Once you agree to our interior/exterior painting estimate, one of the first things we do is discuss your scheduling needs. Sometimes, we may be able to offer you a discount if you’re able to fill a void in our schedule. However, our main priority is to accommodate you with a schedule that works best for your specific interior/exterior painting project. As soon as a date has been selected, your interior/exterior paint job will go on the schedule with an approximate start date. Once we begin an interior/exterior painting project, we do not pull off until it is completed. As a result, there may occasionally be a minor delay while we complete previously scheduled paint jobs, but we will always keep you updated as your start date approaches.
Start of Work
At the beginning of your interior/exterior paint job, the field supervisor will meet you at the project. He will have a complete painting estimate copy that follows the interior/exterior painting specifications outlined in your original painting estimate. At this time, any clarifications needed for the interior/exterior paint job can be addressed to ensure an outstanding end result.
Progress of Job
All interior/exterior painting is done in proper sequence and accordance with the paint manufacturer’s specifications. Surface preparation (washing, scraping, sanding, etc.) is done first, followed by any necessary primer coats, and then the finish coat applications. The field supervisor will inspect the work periodically to ensure everything is running smoothly and according to plan.
Completion of Project
As the job is wrapping up, you will have the opportunity to walk through and make notes about anything that you feel still needs to be addressed. Your satisfaction is our number one goal. We will stay on the job until it is finished and you have signed off on the completion of your interior/exterior painting project.