At Robinson Painting of Colorado, we deliver precision, quality, and outstanding service with every paint job. We serve the Front Range region from Denver to Boulder. Contact us today at 866-529-1143.
Applying a fresh coat of paint to the walls in your home or business is an essential step in keeping your property updated and attractive. However, many homeowners and business owners are too busy to worry about painting their properties themselves, opting to hire a professional painting company instead.
If you’re searching for “interior painters near me” or “house painters near me,” be sure not to choose the first option that comes up in your Google search. Evaluating a company’s expertise, qualifications, previous experience, and commitment to quality is a critical step in selecting the right painting company for your needs.
At Robinson Painting of Colorado, our team of local painting contractors has extensive experience and training in professional painting services in all of Colorado’s geographies and climates. We use the best materials and processes in the industry to deliver long-lasting, high-quality, and attractive paint jobs to both commercial and residential customers across Colorado.
No matter the style of your home or business structure, we can paint it- both inside and out. Check out our customer reviews for our previous commercial and residential painting jobs in Colorado for more information about client satisfaction.
Interior and Exterior Painting in the Denver and Boulder Areas
Interior and exterior painting are two very different processes requiring specialized training and unique materials.
We focus on helping customers choose the right colors for the rooms and surrounding areas for interior jobs, creating a smooth, even finish, and sculpting clean edges and trim.
For exterior jobs, we emphasize preparing the building to create the most durable, attractive finish possible.
Our painting process goes far above and beyond simply slapping a coat of paint on your walls. We do everything to ensure a durable, long-lasting finish for every project we complete for customers across the Colorado Front Range area.
Though we offer personalized service for each Colorado customer, our interior painting process typically includes the following steps:
- Consultation: Our first step is to sit down with the interior painting client and discuss their vision for the painting project.
- Preparation: We clear out the furniture and decor items in the room, cover any surfaces that we will not be painting, and mask off the floor to prevent stray paint drops from damaging the carpet.
- Cleaning, Filling, and Sanding: Next, we prepare the walls by filling in any holes in the drywall, thoroughly cleaning the walls, and sanding away any loose paint or uneven patches.
- Painting: Finally, we begin painting the walls using heavy-duty rollers, ensuring a wet edge and a unified roll pattern.
- Cutting in: We guarantee clean, even edges using our tried and true “cutting in” process. This technique involves painting a straight, even line where two colors meet where the wall meets the ceiling or the floor trim.
- Painting the trim: Depending upon the architectural style, you may have a lot of trim around doors and windows or very little. Trim generally requires a different type of paint and different techniques than walls do. We handle trim painting with care and precision.
- Final touches: After applying paint to the walls (usually two coats) and the trim, we clean up our covers and inspect the job to ensure that it meets our standards.
Depending on the size of the job and the number of painters on the team, we can often complete a CO interior painting project of a few rooms in one day or less.
Our exterior painting process is a bit more involved than interior painting. Painting exterior surfaces is a job that requires expertise and precision that many homeowners cannot achieve on their own. However, hiring our CO-based residential painting company ensures a clean, even finish that will enhance your home’s curb appeal and withstand Colorado’s harsh weather elements for years to come.
We typically follow these steps when painting exterior surfaces for Colorado customers:
- Power washing: Our first step when painting exterior surfaces is power washing. Washing the surface is essential to removing dirt and creating a smooth surface to apply the paint.
- Raking: We always create a trench around the house when painting exterior walls to ensure that we apply the paint slightly below ground level and cover the entire outer surface.
- Masking: Next, we mask off any windows, siding, trim, and other areas that we do not want to get wall paint on.
- Preparation: Another step in preparing the house is scraping or sanding away any old and peeling paint and filling in cracks to create a smoother painting plane as well as a sealed exterior surface.
- Priming: Applying a base coat of primer to the house ensures that the paint will adhere to the surface well, improving the paint job’s durability.
- Painting: We apply the paint evenly and thoroughly to create the best coverage possible. We may use a combination of brushes, rollers, and sprayers. We also apply two layers of pigment to the trim to ensure that it will withstand the harsh weather for years to come.
- Finishing touches: Finally, we clean up our job and inspect the project to ensure that every detail meets our high standards. We will also invite you, the customer, to review our services before signing off.
Are you looking for “exterior painters near me?” Contact our professional painting company at Robinson Painting of Colorado today to schedule an estimate from our Colorado team and learn more about our service for painting exterior residential and commercial properties.
Colorado Residential Painting
Do you own a house or other private residential property? If so, keeping your paint looking fresh inside and outside your house is an essential aspect of maintaining your home.
A paint job not only ensures a fresh, colorful aesthetic appeal, but professional painting is also vital for protecting your home’s building materials from the elements as well as creating a sealed barrier between the exterior elements and the inside of your home.
We recommend having your house painted every five to ten years and updating interior paint every three to five years. If you don’t have the time or expertise to complete residential painting, don’t fret—our residential painting contractors are ready to take the burden off your shoulders.
Our residential services include both exterior and interior projects. So whether you need the entire interior of your house painted or just one small bedroom, we’ll give our all to delivering a clean, quality finished result.
If you are looking for “residential painters near me,” we’re ready to provide the local painting services you need. Our hard-working Robinson Painting of Colorado team services residential customers throughout the Greater Denver, Golden, and Boulder areas. We are also eager to complete your residential painting project.
At Robinson Painting of Colorado, we are committed to providing top-quality residential painting services for homeowners. Check out our About page for more info on our hard-working team and our residential painting expertise.
Commercial Painters Near Me in Colorado
If you own a Colorado business, you may not realize how much your building’s interior and exterior paint job contribute to the impression you make on both prospective and current clients and customers. Having a clean, long-lasting commercial painting job shows customers that you care about your public image and that your company delivers quality services that match the attention to detail your building’s exterior exhibits.
At Robinson Painting of Colorado, we have helped numerous businesses across the greater Denver area achieve a fresh, updated image via a few new coats of paint. So whether you’re looking to implement a brand new color palette or clean up a previous painting project, we’re ready to meet your business’s painting needs.
Why Hire a Professional Commercial Painting Company for Your Business?
Many businesses think they can achieve a professional-looking painting job themselves. However, hiring a commercial painting company to paint your business interior or exterior is beneficial for several reasons. At Robinson Painting of Colorado, our services provide the following benefits for our valued commercial customers like you. Our professional work will:
- Improve your company’s curb appeal: The exterior of your building is the first thing customers see when they approach your property. Our knowledgeable, clean exterior painting services can enhance your curb appeal and foster a positive first impression for your customers.
- Create a professional image for visitors: A messy, peeling paint job can deliver a poor image of your business to customers and other visitors. When you hire our team, you can feel confident that our attention to detail and thorough training enable us to deliver a professional image of your company, both inside and outside.
- Ensure the safety of our team and yours: Interior and exterior painting can be dangerous without the proper equipment and safety measures. Hiring our professional team ensures that you, your coworkers, and our painters stay safe throughout the whole process. We are licensed, insured, and bonded.
- Guarantee a job well done: Hiring our professional painting crew is an excellent way to ensure that your painting project is clean, neat, smooth, and attractive. We have the right tools and training to deliver a precise painting service to our commercial clients.
Need more reasons? Contact our commercial painting contractors today at Robinson Painting of CO to learn more about how we can enhance your commercial building’s exterior and interior through our top-quality services.
Cabinet Painting in Colorado
Specialized painting jobs like cabinet painting require professional, knowledgeable painting contractors with extensive experience and strong attention to detail. At Robinson Painting of Colorado, cabinet painting is one of our favorite jobs because of the skill and artistry we get to showcase throughout each project.
We know that painting your cabinets is disruptive to your routine, which is why we work quickly and efficiently to finish your cabinet painting project in a few days or less. Further, our commitment to quality ensures that your newly painted cabinets will exceed your expectations at the end of the painting job, exhibiting precise edges, beautiful hues, and a smooth finish
We’ll handle every step of the cabinet painting process, from preparation to priming and painting to inspecting, to deliver the best results possible for your kitchen or bathroom renovation project.
How to Find a CO Painter Near Me
There’s no doubt about it: We’re the best painters around to complete any commercial or residential painting project for Colorado residents and business owners. Our excellent service, commitment to quality, years of training, and top-notch tools allow us to deliver superior painting service to customers across our region of Colorado.
Whether you are Boulder, Evergreen, Aurora, Littleton, Golden, Broomfield, Lafayette, Downtown Denver, CO, or the Colorado Springs area, we’re ready to help you achieve the precise, professional painting job you need.
If you live or own property in the following geographical locations, then we offer our professional Painters Near You, in your area:
- Boulder, CO Painting Services Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Boulder, CO.
- Lafayette, CO Painting Services in My Area
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Lafayette, CO.
- Broomfield, CO Painting Services Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Broomfield, CO.
- Arvada, CO Painters Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Arvada, CO.
- Louisville, CO Painting Services Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Louisville, CO.
- Fort Collins, CO Painters Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Fort Collins, CO.
- Colorado Springs, CO Painting Services Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Loveland, CO Painters Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Loveland, CO.
- Estes Park, CO Painting Services Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Estes Park, CO.
- Longmont, CO Painters Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Longmont, CO.
- Superior, CO Painting Services Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Superior, CO.
- Erie, CO Painters Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Erie, CO.
- Westminster, CO Painting Services Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Westminster, CO.
- Golden, CO Painters Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Golden, CO.
- Thornton, CO Painting Services Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Thornton, CO.
- Aurora, CO Painters Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Aurora, CO.
- Lakewood, CO Painting Services Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Lakewood, CO.
- Englewood, CO Painters Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Englewood, CO.
- Highlands Ranch, CO Painting Services Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Highlands Ranch, CO.
- Evergreen, CO Painters Near Me
We offer professional exterior and interior painting services in Evergreen, CO.