Quality Interior Home Painting Services in The Front Range.
Are you looking to update the look of your home? The professionals at Robinson Painting are ready to get it started for you. We’re the area’s leading painting contractor and we guarantee the highest quality residential interior painting service.
Reasons To Paint The Interior Of Your Home
Many factors go into deciding that it’s time for a change.
- Increase in Real Estate Value. One of the most cost effective ways to get your home market ready is to apply a fresh coat of paint to improve its curb appeal. It will make your home stand out and possibly even sell faster.
- Minimize Dust or Dirt. Depending on the type of wall finish, paint can help minimize dust and make interior walls and other surfaces of your home easier to clean.
- Improve Air Quality. Using an eco-friendly low VOC paint can help improve the air quality around your house.
- Home Protection. A quality paint job can help in resisting wear and tear and can offer protection from rough weather conditions.
- Home Transformation. A fresh coat of paint can hide the marks and stains that are difficult to remove as well as creating a beautiful foundation for a change in style or decor. As remodelling projects go, painting can easily give you the biggest bang for your buck.
- Create Positive Outlook. Sometimes you cannot explain it but a fresh new color can change your outlook and improve the mood around your house, it attracts positivity and energy.
How Often Should You Paint Your Home Interior
When it comes to your interior, there are different factors in knowing when the time is to get your home painted.
- Dining Room and Living Room: Typically, every 5 to 7 years if you’re using a durable and high-quality paints.
- Kitchen and Bathroom: Food splatters and messy fingers, along with the moisture can cause the paint to wear and a fresh new paint is recommended every 3 to 4 years.
- Bedroom: Bedrooms can last a long time, but children’s bedrooms may need repainting as often as every 2 to 3 years due to wear and tear.
At Robinson Painting, our professional team will provide you with expert consultation on every aspect of the job; from colors and finishes to brands, ensuring that your interiors will look their best. Owner, Adam Robinson, is a third generation home painter with years of history and experience.
At Robinson Painting of Colorado LLC, we take great pride in providing long-lasting paint jobs. Your home is in excellent hands as we are licensed, bonded and insured.